Enter your team before 18.45 on Friday 11 August
With many clubs spending their TV windfall cash this summer, the new season of the Premier League promises to be a thrilling contest. The Stride Insurance Group Broker League is back for another year, and that means it’s time to enter your Fantasy Football team.
Our league is open to all those with a business relationship with Stride Group, so feel free to invite your colleagues to play. Broker League rules apply – see below.
If you were in the Stride Insurance Group league last year, you will automatically be entered into the league again. Simply log in and pick your team by 18.45 on Friday 11 August.
Monthly prizes for the Manager of the Month and a case of drinks for the League Champion manager
This year the top points scorer every month will receive an alcoholic prize for Manager of the Month chosen by the nationality of the real Premier League Manager of the Month. For example, should the Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino be named Barclays Manager of the Month in the same month that your team scores the most points in our league, you will receive a bottle of fine Argentinian wine.
At the end of the season, the broker league winning manager will receive a case of premium drinks representing the nationality of every manager in the Premier League.
Click here to see Claire Miller, the winner of the 2016-17 Broker League, being presented with her prizes.
Example prizes for the new season
Stride Insurance Group Broker League rules
- All entrants must be employed by a business with a commercial relationship with Stride Insurance Group or any other brand owned and operated by Stride Limited
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Stride Insurance Group and no alternatives will be offered
- Prize winners agree to be photographed receiving their prize and for their image to be used by Stride Insurance Group
- The league is run exclusively on the official Fantasy Premier League website and it’s rules apply throughout
- Entering a team into the Stride Insurance Group Broker League indicates acceptance of the above rules